Who we are
RichOak Frames Ltd. Our website address is: https://richoak.com. Lower Chorley Farm, Chorley, Shropshire, WV16 6PP.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)1746 718 885
What data we collect
We collect data such as:
Mandatory information: Name, Email, Project type.
Optional information: Telephone, Post Code, any other data you provide at your discretion. We would encourage you to keep personally identifiable information to a minimum.
What we don’t collect
We do not collect or store any payment information
Google Analytics processes information about:
the pages you visit on richoak.com
how long you spend on each richoak.com page
how you got to the site
what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
Using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on will not prevent site owners from using other tools to measure site analytics. It does not prevent data from being sent to the website itself or in other ways to web analytics services
Why we need your data
We use your data to enable us to fulfil transactional, contractual and legal obligations prior to, during and after successful completion of negotiating contracts for our services and products.
We use analytics data to help us improve our website offering such as by seeing what types of devices are used to view our website and which pages are performing technically as they should.
Who we share your data with
We may share your data such as name, email, address and location where necessary to provide you with estimates and quotes from relevant 3rd parties such as builders and specialist tradesmen. This information is never shared without prior consent.
Data collected through contact form submissions is transferred to Hubspot CRM software for processing. This data is transferred out of the EEA and stored on servers located in the USA. This data is only accessed by us and is not shared with any other companies or used for any marketing purposes.
How long we retain your data
Data collected is only retained for as long as we need to it fulfil transactional, contractual or legal obligations.
How we protect your data
All access to data is password controlled and secured with 2 factor authentication where possible. Encryption is applied where possible and anonymisation employed in Google Analytics.
What rights you have over your data
- The right to be informed – Individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data.
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, 01746 718885 or RichOak Frames Ltd, Lower Chorley Farm, Chorley, Shropshire, WV16 6PP if you wish to make a request.
Where your data is sent
Data is sent to our wordpress database and also to Hubspot CRM as detailed above.
How to make a complaint
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 01746 718885 or by writing to RichOak Frames Ltd, Lower Chorley Farm, Chorley, Shropshire, WV16 6PP if you:
- have a question about anything in this privacy notice
- think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent regulator.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Textphone: 01625 545860
Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, Richoak will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Last updated 26/08/22